If you’ve made it out to the Bestial Sanctum of Caelid then you’re likely going to be on the hunt for Deathroot. These items are the currency that Gurranq deals with and it’s absolutely imperative to track them all down if you want to track down some of the key items, incantations and ashes in Elden Ring. In this guide we’re going to reveal all of the locations of Deathroot in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Deathroot Locations
The easiest way to go about collecting these items is by using the Beast Eye. This will be given to you the first time you track down a Deathroot for Gurranq and then everytime you’re near one afterwards it will say the Beast Eye Quivers letting you know that you’re close to another.
- Tibia Mariner Boss Fight at Summonwater Village
- Tibia Mariner Boss Fight at Wyndham Ruins
- Tibia Mariner Boss Fight at Liurnia of the Lakes
- Tibia Mariner Boss Fight Mountaintop of Giants
- Chest Behind Black Knife Assassin at Deathtouched Catacombs
- Chest Behind Red Wolf of the Champion boss fight at the Gelmir Hero’s Grave.
- Chest Behind Cemetery Shade in Black Knife Catacombs
- Chest Behind Ulcerated Tree Spirit Giants’ Mountaintops Catacombs
Of course, you won’t quite be able to just run out and get all the Deathroot at once, as some of these items are locked behind some progression. The easiest ones to track down should be the ones in Liurnia and Limgrave to get you started. The Tibia Mariner boss fights are fairly easy to do at almost any level with the Mariner summoning undead spirits though they have a very predictable moveset.
And that’s all you need to know about finding all Deathroot locations in Elden Ring, good luck on your search.
Elden Ring is currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
- This article was updated on March 14th, 2022