So you want to collect every weapon in Red Dead Redemption 2? You’ve come to the right place. This guide will tell exactly where you’ll need to look to get every weapon in the game. Some weapons in RDR2 require that you’ve passed certain missions to get them, others will need to be found through open world exploration, and others will need to picked up from enemies that you’ve killed.
Here is the full list of Revolvers, Rifles, Repeaters, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, and Melee Weapons in the game.
- Cattleman Revolver – Available at all gunsmiths, starts in your inventory at beginning
- Flaco’s Revolver – Kill Flaco Hernandez next to body after duel in Gunslinger Mission
- Granger’s Revolver – Kill Emmet Granger next to body after duel in Gunslinger Mission
- Double Action Revolver – Available at all gunsmiths after A Strange Kindness Mission Chp. 2
- Algernon’s Revolver – Final Reward for completing Duchesses and Other Animals
- Schofield Revolver – Available at all gunsmiths after Blesses are the Meek Chp. 2
- Calloway’s Revolver – Complete final step of The Noblest of Men, and a Woman next to body after duel.
- Otis Miller’s Revolver – Hidden in a hard-to-find chest in the north part of Cholla Springs.
- Volcanic Pistol – Available at all gunsmiths after Eastward Bound Mission Chapter 1
- Semi-Automatic Pistol – Available at Valentine and Saint Denis Gunsmith after The Joys of Civilization Mission Chp. 4
- Mauser Pistol – Available at Valentine and Saint Denis Gunsmith after That’s Murfree Country Chp 5
- Midnight’s Pistol – Kill Billy Midnight next to body after duel
- Varmint Rifle – Available at all gunsmiths after Eastward Bound Misssion Chp 1
- Springfield Rifle – Available at all gunsmiths after Eastward Bound Chp. 1
- Bolt Action Rifle – Given during Preaching Forgiveness as He Went Chp. 3
- Carbine Repeater – Available at all gunsmiths and give during Old Friends Chp. 1
- Lancaster Repeater – Available at all gunsmiths and supplied during An American Pastoral Scene Chp. 2
- Litchfield Repeater – Available at all gunsmiths after Goodbye Dear Friend Mission Chp. 6
- Double Barrel Shotgun – Available at all gunsmiths, picked up after Paying a Social Call Chp. 2
- Rare Shotgun – Dropped by The Hermit when you kill him
- Sawed Off Shotgun – Available at all gunsmiths give in Enter Pursued by a Memory Chp 1.
- Pump-Action Shotgun – Available at all gunsmiths after Pouring Forth Oil Chp. 2
- Semi-Auto Shotgun – All gunsmiths after A Fine Night of Debauchery Chp. 4, Can also be found at Watson Cabin
- Repeating Shotgun – Available at all gunsmiths after Visiting Hours Mission Chp 6.
- Rolling Block Rifle – Available at all gunsmiths after Pouring Forth Oil Chp 2.
- Rare Rolling Block Rifle – Dropped by sniper firing from barn in Magicians for Sport Mission. If you don’t pick it up you cannot get it later
- Carcano Rifle – Available at all gunsmiths after Goodbye, Dear Friend Mission Chp 6.
- Bow – Given at the beginning of The Aftermath of Genesis Chp 1.
- Tomahawk – Available at all Fences and the Trapper after Americans at Rest Chp 2.
- Throwing Knife – Available at all Fences and the Trapper after Paying a Social Call Chp. 2
- Fire Bottle – Available at all Fences after The Fine Joys of Tobacco Chp. 3
- Ancient Tomahawk – Found sticking out of a broken target on the east side of Calumet Ravine to the east of the Wapiti Indian Reservation
- Dynamite – Available at all Fences after Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornawall Chp. 1
- Unarmed – Always Have
- Hunting Knife – In Inventory at start of game
- Jawbone Knife – Final reward for completing Test of Faith
- Wide-Blade Knife – Found on Dead Body in the Beryl’s Dream mine, directly west of Mount Shann.
- Civil War Knife – Found on a crate in the basement of Fort Brennand
- Antler Knife – Found on a dead bear Northwest of Hanging Dog Ranch
- Machete – Available at all fences after Dear Uncle Tacitus Mission
- Broken Pirate Sword – Found in a wrecked boat south of Saint Denis
- Hatchet – Available at all fences after Dear Uncle Tacitus Chp 5.
- Stone Hatchet – GTA Online Bonus
- Double Bit Hatchet – Found in a tree stump to the northwest of Wallace Station
- Rusted Double Bit Hatchet – Found in a tree stump in Annesburg north of the coal mine
- Hewing Hatchet – Found in a tree stump on south shore of Moonstone Pond
- Viking Hatchet – Found in the old tomb, northeast of Beaver Hollow
- Hunter Hatchet – Found in tree stump directly south of Window Rock
- Rusted Hunter Hatchet – Found in a tree stump outside of a shack near Elysian Pool
- This article was updated on October 29th, 2018