A new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has been released, and here is the full list of changes of fixes added with this new patch. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update version 1.28 is now available for download on PS4, although the patch cannot be installed until it is officially released. PS4 players have the advantage of being able to preload yet another update, leaving Xbox and PC players waiting to download the patch until it goes live. The update is set to release on October 13 at 11 PM PT. Here’s everything new with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.28.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.28 Patch Notes
- Ground War
- Deathmatch Domination + Drop Zone
- Gun Game TDM
- HQ Firefight – teams can add to their score by capturing the headquarters and also by getting kills
- Removing Blood Money Quads
- Adding Plunder Quads
- Fix for an issue where the “next unlocks” section was showing attachments out of order
- Fixed an issue where teammates could spawn inside a closed off room on Broadcast
- Fix for a bug where viewing the “Nevermore” execution in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to get stuck
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall through the floor in the Foreman’s Office while on Mialstor Tank Factory
- Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from the Season Six Battle Pass
- Fix for an issue where players could experience a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival mode
- Improved stability for PC
- Increased minimum damage at range on the Kar98 in Warzone
- Reduced minimum damage at range on the SP-R 208 in Warzone
- Fixes to help improve volume levels with War Tracks slider
- Fixes to help prevent players from dying while completing the Subway puzzle
- Fix for a bug where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
- Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to complete the Station puzzle
- Fix for a bug where using a self-revive near the doors on the subway train, they will clip out of the train but still be transferred to the next station
- Fix for a collision bug near the entrance of the underground road on the West side of the airport
- If a player dies post doors closing of the subway car, they will be pulled out of gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into gulag for a match once it is their turn. This has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where the player’s view could be forcibly moved when exiting a vehicle or parachuting
- Fixed a bug where players could experience a crash after engaging with a Bounty contract
tomorrows update will have mode specific uninstall options for PC MW owners.
— Paul Haile (@Tyrael) October 12, 2020
PC players are finally able to uninstall specific modes of Modern Warfare like console players have been able to do from the beginning. If you play Modern Warfare on PC, you can uninstall the Campaign, Spec Ops, or any other part of the game you don’t use. If you only play Warzone, you can uninstall the rest. With Modern Warfare growing larger in size with every update, PC players will finally get some relief when it comes to storage space.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 6 added two new weapons to the game that players quickly flocked to because of their power, a new subway system to Warzone, and new Operators for players to choose in multiplayer and Warzone.
- This article was updated on October 14th, 2020